The 12+1 superior double rooms of Aris Hotel are located in both hotel buildings, being the favorite choice of most visitors. They have been decorated with works by the artist Kostas Liatakis and other local artists.
In the main building the superior double rooms are located on the first floor of the hotel, above the reception and the breakfast area. The balconies of the rooms in the main building have dividers between them and they are ideal for couples and for guests looking for quiet and discreet holidays. The view of these rooms varies: Rooms 22, 24, 26 and 28 on the side of the road, have a balcony with sea view, while rooms 21, 23, 25, 27 and 29 are on the side of the hotel’s blooming garden, where besides the view of the greenery, the Paleochora Marina is also visible in the background…
The other four superior double rooms are located in the second building of Aris Hotel, where island architecture is prominent. The rooms have entrance from the balcony or the terrace, and they are preferred by families and larger groups, as they share their outdoor spaces with the superior triple rooms of the building. Rooms 31, 32 and 33 on the first floor offer sea and garden views, while the terrace of room 18 on the ground floor overlooks the beautiful garden.
- Private toilet in all rooms, with shower
- Hot water 24 hours a day
- Free toiletries
- Individually controlled air conditioning (cooling or heating, depending on the season).
- Kettle, mugs and glasses, free bottled water, tea and coffee.
- Free Wi-Fi
- mini bar
- Hair dryer
- Mirror and work desk
- Balcony / terrace furniture
- Safe box
- Clothes horse
- Daily room cleaning. Sheets are changed every three days and towels are changed every two days. Towels can be changed more often or more sparse on request.
- Playpen (on request)
- 15 square meters room size