All 6 superior triple rooms are located in the second building of Aris Hotel, and they are also decorated by artist Kostas Liatakis and other local artists. Their entrance is on the balcony or the terrace and they are usually preferred by couples with one child or by small groups of three people.
Triple rooms are also frequently selected for use as doubles, offering greater comfort to our guests. The architecture of the second building also favors the stay of large groups or families in more than one room (doubles and triples). The triple rooms 30 and 34 are located on the first floor of the building offering sea and garden views, while the triple rooms 15, 16, 17 and 19 are located on the ground floor with their terraces overlooking the blooming garden of the hotel.
The configuration of the superior triple rooms:
• with three 90 x 200 cm single beds
• with two 90 x 200 cm single beds and one 75 × 195 cm sofa bed
• with one 160 x 200 cm double bed and one 75 × 195 cm sofa bed
- Private toilet in all rooms, with shower.
- Hot water 24 hours a day
- Free toiletries
- Individually controlled air conditioning (cooling or heating, depending on the season).
- Kettle, mugs and glasses, free bottled water, tea and coffee.
- Free Wi-Fi
- mini bar
- Hair dryer
- Mirror and work desk
- Balcony / terrace furniture
- Safe box
- Clothes horse
- Daily room cleaning. Sheets are changed every three days and towels are changed every two days. Towels can be changed more often or more sparse on request.
- Playpen (on request)
- 19 square meters room size